The benefits of joining are endless!
JOIN NOW

CHECK OUT DANGEROUS SPORTS

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE MOST DANGEROUS SPORTS SITE ON THE PLANET
DANGEROUSSPORTS.COM
Latest News
  • Welcome to Extreme Sports World
  • #1 Most Extreme Sports Forum
  • Post and Earn Reputation and Win Prizes !!
RyanTyler

Looking to upgrade! Need suggestions on gear.

If I needed to wager i might say i am possibly intermediate. I journey about 5-10 days a yr in Colorado or the icy southeast US. Been riding for approximately 15 years. i'm by no means within the park, but like to play a chunk at the runs. My preferred days are spent in blue bowls, I enjoy locating some powder while i will however that can be hit or omit because of mother nature and my work schedule, but i'm additionally spending a respectable quantity of time carving around on groomers. i like a terrific project and usually sense assured on nearly any terrain. I experience a few accurate blacks as well however turn away from matters that experience like stable ice. i have caught an side too regularly and at 33 I do not get better as rapid as I as soon as did whilst taking a spill. while within the southeast (assume: North Carolina, Indiana, Tennessee, West Virgina) I come upon a variety of strong ice, chew, and slush. looking for some thing that has enough go with the flow in powder, but also precise manage, and forgiving when on a number of the less than perfect conditions within the Southeast.

I do not always have a emblem choice. i've been eyeing the Burton experience exact Flying V, however boards have modified lots because the closing time i was in the marketplace so i'm now not too certain if it honestly suits my wishes or if there's some thing higher out there.

As a long way a boots move, i've wide feet and a completely slender heel and a reasonably high arch. i've gone thru two boots and both have induced toe ache and i nonetheless emerge as having heel slip. i would welcome any guidelines here as i've been pretty awful at selecting them this some distance.

currently trip a 2007 Nitro Black Widow Raiden bindings 2006/2007? Burton Emerald boots 2006

On 07/05/2019 at 15:27, RyanTyler said:

If I needed to wager i might say i am possibly intermediate. I journey about 5-10 days a yr in Colorado or the icy southeast US. Been riding for approximately 15 years. i'm by no means within the park, but like to play a chunk at the runs. My preferred days are spent in blue bowls, I enjoy locating some powder while i will however that can be hit or omit because of mother nature and my work schedule, but i'm additionally spending a respectable quantity of time carving around on groomers. i like a terrific project and usually sense assured on nearly any terrain. I experience a few accurate blacks as well however turn away from matters that experience like stable ice. i have caught an side too regularly and at 33 I do not get better as rapid as I as soon as did whilst taking a spill. while within the southeast (assume: North Carolina, Indiana, Tennessee, West Virgina) I come upon a variety of strong ice, chew, and slush. looking for some thing that has enough go with the flow in powder, but also precise manage, and forgiving when on a number of the less than perfect conditions within the Southeast. Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail
I do not always have a emblem choice. i've been eyeing the Burton experience exact Flying V, however boards have modified lots because the closing time i was in the marketplace so i'm now not too certain if it honestly suits my wishes or if there's some thing higher out there.

As a long way a boots move, i've wide feet and a completely slender heel and a reasonably high arch. i've gone thru two boots and both have induced toe ache and i nonetheless emerge as having heel slip. i would welcome any guidelines here as i've been pretty awful at selecting them this some distance.

currently trip a 2007 Nitro Black Widow Raiden bindings 2006/2007? Burton Emerald boots 2006

My issue has been solved !